Probiotic Shower Gel is a luxurious moisturizing cosmetic grade shower gel which contains the power of probiotics for a long-lasting protective barrier against germs and odours.
Traditional disinfectant shower soaps generally stop protecting not long after application, whereas our probiotics activate immediately and keep working to create an invisible protective barrier which keeps working to against germs long after application.
Forms a long-lasting protective barrier against germs and viruses, Moisturizing formulation, Forms a 99,9% protective barrier within 24 hours. Long-lasting all-day odor control, Convenient hand pump nozzle system, Benefits septic, plumbing, greywater and recycling systems.
Apply to a sponge, cloth or directly to the skin. Lather the gel to form a rich, white foam and gently wash the skin thoroughly. After cleaning, rinse well with clean water, and dry with a clean towel. Do not apply to open wounds.
– The C.D.C. recommends hand washing with soap and water to prevent the spread of COVID-19
– Long lasting odour control
– Sophisticated pleasant fragrance
– Reduce employee absenteeism
– Improve employee productivity
– Forms a long-lasting protective barrier
– Works immediately after application
– Efficacy improves with increased use
– Skin moisturizing formula
– Cosmetic grade components
– Mild formulation for all skin types
– Eco-Choice Type 1 eco accreditation
– Keeps working long after disinfectants
– Benefits all wastewater systems
Intelligently formulated to control mould and mildew while actively benefitting septic, plumbing lines, reed beds, sewer plants, greywater and water recycling systems.
Improve Workplace Productivity:
Studies prove that humans now share more common surfaces with each other in history. Enclosed workplace environments are an exponentially higher risk for the spread of germs. Poor hygiene leads to increased illness and this results in disruption cost, lost productivity, and reduced employee efficiency. The Centers for Disease Control (C.D.C.) recommends regular hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Better hygiene standards are the smartest, most cost- effective means of infection control in the workplace, minimizing wasted time and resources, saving organizations money all year round.