K58C heavy-duty paint stripper is extremely effective on all paints and epoxy.
Removes epoxy paints, as well as acrylics, vinyls and polyurethane’s, K58C is the ideal agent for the job in hand.
It is a problem solver because of its special ability to remove tough paint finishes quickly and safely.
That means you get more out of your paint stripping operation in terms of increased productivity and reduced labour costs.
K58C is simple to use. It spreads easily and uniformly.
Used as is, never dilute this product.
No complicated equipment is necessary.
K58C applied at room temperature by brush.
It is viscous enough to adhere to vertical or inverted surfaces.
It is corrosion safe on most common metals, no pitting, no etching, and no staining. Its solvent components have a reduced volatility that permits them to act on the paint film for a longer time.
It is completely rinsable and leaves no residue on the metal surface.
K58C HD Paint stripper is an acid activated product. Exercise extreme caution when using. Be sure to use the appropriate PPE when using this product.
Protective full body protection, long acid proof gloves, inhalation protection and full-face protection or safety goggles. Use in a well ventilated area.
Efficiently removes tough epoxy, acrylic, vinyl and polyurethane finishes and enamel.
- Safe on most metals.
- Fast acting.
- Completely water rinsable.
- Long use-life.
K58C is a room temperature, organic solvent, gel type paint stripper that attacks the newer amine-catalyst epoxy paints, as well as acrylics, vinyls and poly-urethanes.
It is safe on Aluminium, anodised aluminium, steel, stainless steel, cast iron, brass and bronze.
It is not recommended for use on magnesium, zinc and high tensile strength.
Packaging, Shelf Life, Storage
Stable for 12 months at ambient temperature, out of direct sunlight.
Be sure that any pressure in the tin can is released before the cap is removed.
Available in 5L tin can.
Eyes: rinse immediately with an abundance of clean water.
Skin: Wash immediately with detergent and clean water and remove contaminated clothing.
Ingestion: Rinse mouth with clean water.
In all cases, seek medical attention immediately.
TO THE BEST OF OUR KNOWLEDGE THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS BULLETIN IS ACCURATE; BUT SINCE THE CIRCUMSTANCES AND CONDITIONS IN WHICH IT MAY BE USED ARE BEYOND OUR CONTROL WE DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR NOR DO WE OFFER ANY WARRANTY OF IMMUNITY AGAINST PATENT INFRINGEMENT.