80% Alcohol hand sanitizer
World Health Organization recommended formulation
Independently proven to inactivate the virus that causes coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
(30 second contact time)
Rapid and proven action against viruses and bacteria according to W.H.O., F.D.A. & C.D.C.
Minimal risk of generating microbial resistance buildup
Broad spectrum microbiocidal activity
Effective hand hygiene is globally recognized as a mainstay of efforts to prevent the spread of infectious diseases including severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), the virus that causes COVID-19.
Viru-Guard 80 is manufactured to W.H.O. recommended formulations, with scientists in Germany and Switzerland having laboratory tested and proven the formulation’s effectiveness against SARS CoV-2 with a 30 second contact time.
• World Health Organization formulation
• Independently proven against COVID-19
• Evidence-based fast-acting and broadspectrum microbicidal activity with a minimal risk of generating resistance
• Suitability for use in resource-limited or remote areas with lack of accessibility to sinks or other facilities for hand hygiene
• Capacity to promote improved compliance with hand hygiene by making the process faster and more convenient
• Economic benefit by reducing annual costs for hand hygiene
• Minimization of risks from adverse events because of increased safety associated with better acceptability and tolerance than other products (W.H.O. guidelines).
Form a cup with one hand, and apply a sufficient amount of product (approximately 2ml) into the hand.
Dip fingernails of the other hand into the liquid for about 5 seconds. Then form a cup with the other hand, and repeat the process.
Then rub the liquid into the palms of the hands, covering the back of the hands, taking care to apply product between the fingers. Ensure a minimum 30 second contact time.
Shelf Life, Storage & Precautions:
Store in cool, dry place. Stable for 24 months.
Flammable liquid. Read and understand Safety Data Sheet before using this product.
Do not use if you are a recovering alcoholic, avoid using in cubustable areas.