Magnesium liquid “Oil”
Sprayable magnesium concentrate is not actually an oil at all. The name is based on the slick oily feeling of the mineral suspended in water but does not contain any oil.
Magnesium oil is a handy spray on version of magnesium supplement that’s designed to be easily absorbed through the skin.
• Magnesium chloride, Magnesium sulphate, MSM (methyl-sulfonyl-methane), Glycerine.
• Fragranced (Male, Female) or neutral (can be used as nasal spray dilute 1:100 with spring water)
Spray on to body (thin skin, inner thighs, stomach, inner arms, behind ears, behind knees and between toes is the best places) and rub in. There is no need to rinse off.
1. Stinging sensation may occur on sensitive skin areas or shaved skin.
2. Can also be used with lotion or body oil on the skin before or after for sensitive skin, as magnesium can be drying.
3. Starting with about 100 mg, which would be around 8-16 sprays.
There is no need to rinse off the magnesium oil, but if the feel of it bothers you, you can apply it 20-30 minutes prior to showering. You may try using lotion before or after applying your magnesium if you find that your skin is sensitive or that it’s too drying.
The main minerals that your body needs to be in balance are calcium, magnesium, and potassium, 5:1 Calcium to Magnesium ratio is normally a healthy range.
If you’re on a low carb, low vegetable and low fruit diet, or are dairy free, then you’ll want to assess your calcium and potassium intake as well if you’re showing signs of mineral deficiency.
Too much magnesium causes loose bowels. So you’ll want to keep that in mind as you figure out the perfect dosage amount…when you hit bowel tolerance give yourself a few days off and then cut back to just one or two sprays a day to maintain.
Warning: Magnesium supplementation is not recommended for those with kidney diseases or kidney health issues.
Please consult your doctor prior to using any products containing magnesium. Healthy kidneys can excrete excess magnesium, but compromised kidneys will struggle with it.