The root cause of most illnesses, disease, and wellness start in the Gut (intestinal system). We need to do everything we can to improve and protect our Gut microbiome. 90% of our Serotonin and 50% Dopamine is produced in the gut.
The Gut is responsible for 80% of the body’s immune system and if it does not have the tools to function optimally, it will fail at these critical tasks and we will get physically and mentally ill.
What affects our overall health and our Gut health?
- Poor food choices (not eating enough vegetables, fresh fruit, and fiber)
- Overly processed foods, GMO foods, hybridized grains.
- Lack of rest and de-stressing.
- Not getting a sufficient amount of good Gut flora (probiotics) and digestive enzymes in our diets.
- Being exposed to toxins, chemicals by cleaning, washing and breathing and stresses every day.
- Whatever we touch, eat and breathe enters our bodies could possibly kill good bacteria and give way for bad bacteria, pathogens, parasites, infections and candida to grow in your Gut causing all sorts of illnesses and diseases including depression.
How can we fix and maintain our Gut and brain health?
- Make good food choices (eat enough vegetables (especially Cauliflower, Cabbage, Broccoli, etc.), fresh fruit and fiber, reduce or eliminate over-processed Hybridized and bleached Wheat flour products, start eating fermented foods), sauerkraut, kimchi, etc.
- Take a good probiotic like RAFAA first thing in the morning, between meals and late at night.
- Do not use any harsh and overly perfumed chemicals and cleaning products.
- As far as possible try not to use chlorinated and fluoridated products.
Committed to a greener future:
By providing consumers with globally competitive greener alternatives. Environmentally friendly cleaning and personal care products containing active enzymes.
Probiotic and Eco-friendly cleaning products
With the current state of South Africa’s sewage infrastructure and the dumping of raw sewage in the rivers killing the natural resources. We as responsible citizens need to switch a product range that will mitigate the impact of this scenario.
The answer to this problem to use cleaning product ranges that will not only clean your home and look after our personal hygiene but will also continue to multiply and clean throughout the entire sewer system where they travel through. This will also assist a great deal to the rehabilitation of our rivers and dams where these beneficial bacteria infiltrate and clean up.
The objective is to have most households and businesses to use beneficial bacteria containing cleaning products not only for the environment but for their financial benefit as well, as these product ranges do not cost more than the standard chemical-based products.
These products have the additional benefits of saving the user from sewer maintenance costs and odors in these systems. We at ECO-REMAKE have sourced the best Eco friendly, probiotic and bio enzyme cleaning products.
Cleaning and personal products that are not only good for the environment but also protect your digestive and respiratory system from all dangerous chemicals, molds, and pathogens. they also keep the plumbing clean with continuous use.
Each probiotic product contains spores of specific beneficial Bacillus microbes best suited to that product’s cleaning application. We use only South African strains of microbes, which means we support the microbes already hard at work in your home and our rivers while introducing nothing exotic.
Proudly South African – Manufactured Locally
Our partners have developed technologies that have been developed over the years in South Africa by South Africans. Every product is manufactured in South Africa. This creates local jobs and makes our ecological footprint smaller.
Environmentally Friendly and Safer for You
Our products are safer for you and the environment but clean better and are very cost-competitive. What’s not to like about that?
Biological Cleaning Products – Superior to Harsh Chemical Detergents
Biological cleaning products are becoming the next generation of eco-friendly cleaning products / green cleaning products. Green cleaning solutions contain active “good” bacteria to digest organic matter, eliminating the source of most offensive odors.
Green Bio-Enzyme Power:
The bio-enzyme products are formulated using industry-leading 9 enzyme production system
9 Enzyme System:
- Lipase – fats, oils, and greases
- Amylase – starches
- Urease – urea
- Protease – proteins
- Cellulase – cellulose
- Esterase – esters
- Phosphatase – phosphates
- Hemicellulase – hemicellulose
- Xylanase – xylan
Bio-enzymes are highly intelligent. They immediately analyze their intended target and quickly secrete the precise type and massive concentrations of digestive enzymes. The target is permanently broken down into essentially carbon dioxide and water. Through the process of Competitive Exclusion, a long-term and much healthier environment is created.Cultivated from South African soils and all locally manufactured, products have been conclusively proven to save money over even harsh chemicals.
Applications in Industry:
Probiotic, bio-enzyme and eco-friendly chemical products are widely used by major blue-chip companies per key industry in South Africa and for global export.
Some key Industries for bio-enzyme products:
- Agriculture, Automotive, Building,
- Food & Beverage
- Water Treatment